So the decision needs to be made about whether or not I will be induced next Monday, March 2, 2009. I have not progressed from last week at all. The baby is doing well and getting big and I'm getting uncomfortable. What do you think, to be induced or not?
Update: I will be induced Monday March 2, 2009 at 6 AM. I decided today. Wish me luck :) Hopefully he comes on his own before then!
8 comments:
Good luck dear Sammy! Being induced is pretty safe..your doc wouldn't do it if not. When I was having babies they would let you go weeks over. i think they have decided it is much safer to get them here befor they get too big. We will be thinking and praying for you. love ya aunt judy
Have fun!! Isn't this a little early though? I thought you were due mid-March. But if he is getting too big...then I say, get him out!!!!
It's only a week early, I'm due March 8. Good luck with your next few weeks Heather!
I was induced with Mason and I actually liked that much better than the alternitive...(like with Cooper) having my water break at home and have it just start gushing out.
Good luck with everything! Keep us posted!
being endused is great....when it goes hand in hand with a big FAT epidural!!!! Good luck!
Good luck Sammy! I will be thinking of you! I was induced with both my girls and it all turns out in the end! I hope everything goes well!
I'm so glad I found your blog. Congrats on being preggers and now you're about to actually have the baby! Call me slow, but what are you having?
We're having another boy. I'm looking forward to finally being able to hold this little guy... it is a bit strange that in 2 and 1/2 days he will be here!
Post a Comment