Thursday, March 5, 2009

He's Really Really Small...

Poor Tennyson was not very excited about getting his picture taken last night, but we wanted to do some comparison shots to show you how small this kid really is! The bag of sugar is 4 lbs...

7 comments:

KaraLynne and Andy said...

awwlll

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

He is Sooo cute. I love the pix of him and big brother too.

Crystyne said...

Just wait before you know it, he won't be so small.

browerfamily said...

Blake was a 6 pounder so I can kinda relate...but he grew so fast it is hard to remember him being so small. I love the pics of the two kiddos. So cute.

Sara said...

He IS tiny! I can't wait to see him. Let us know when we can come visit. :) Julian is a cute big brother!

deannegalloway said...

Hey Sam, remember me? What a cute baby...it's hard to believe they start out so tiny. Well, I never had one that tiny...they grow so fast! I like the name too. I saw your husband is going to Law school. Mine will have been done 2 years ago in May. Anyway, it's good to see you are doing so well.

Justina Selim said...

Those pics are so cute! I can't wait to meet him!