Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Anniversary

I forgot to post about our anniversary! JD and I celebrated 7 years together on August 10. This also happens to be my in-laws anniversary as well. And in fact... they were celebrating 30 years together! Wow... We are happier every day and are so excited about eternity!



8 comments:

Jaime said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

Happy Anniversary! You look really skinny and beautiful in that picture of your family! :)

Sam said...

Thanks KaraLynne... I've lost about 20 pounds since then... that photo was taken in April :)

Crystyne said...

Happy Annniversary!

Brooke Trogdon said...

Congratulations! Wow time flies. Happy Anniversary!

Natalie said...

Happy belated Anniversary! How exciting....7 years! :) I'm excited for Law Partners to start up!

Trenholms said...

Happy Anniversary! It's been fun looking at your blog. I love the pictures of Tennyson. It's hard to believe that he was such a tiny thing once...he's gotten bigger, that's for sure!

Kara said...

That is awesome. We celebrated 7 in May. I still remember when you went on that really long walk with JD to Dave's house at the very beginning of it all :).