Monday, October 5, 2009

Sandwich Calculator

JD likes to look at this websete called Lifehacker.com. It's actually really cool. It has all sorts of weird things that apply to your life like substitution lists for cooking, how to steam eggs with an espresso machine, tech updates, etc. As I was looking at it today I came across a sandwich calculator. It gives an estimated price of your sandwich at home. It's pretty cool but doesn't include all the things I like I my sandwiches :) What can I say, we're a family of food snobs around here ;). So if you are looking to waste a few minutes, take a look at the sandwich calculator here: http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/sandwich/sandwich_calculator.shtml. And if you're curious here is my sandwich:


Kirkland Multigrain Bread 12.5¢
Mayo 6.5¢
Dijon Mustard 5¢
Sprouts 16.5¢
Tomato 22¢
Lettuce 5¢
Avocado 31¢
Gouda 62¢
Other Deli Meat 99¢
Mayo 6.5¢
Kirkland Multigrain Bread 12.5¢

Your sandwich costs a total of $2.79!

1 comment:

Justina Selim said...

Taylor loves lifehacker too, haha