Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lately, I have not had much time to take pictures of Sam. I have only been able to take pictures of the boys before something else needs my attention. But the other night the boys went to bed early and I was able to take some portraits of Sam. While pictures of Sam always look great, this picture has particularly grabbed my consideration. There is something about her expression that I can't quite describe. But I have really enjoyed looking at this picture and thought I would share.

6 comments:

Erin said...

That picture is stunning! I love the lighting on the hair. When I look at her expression I see pure happiness. Sam is beautiful!

Sara said...

What a hot momma! Great picture!

Kara said...

Beautiful!~

mikensi said...

Sam's hot! :)

KaraLynne and Andy said...

sooo pretty!

Tanei Atagi said...

That is so beautiful! Good work both of you!