I've had a list of videos to get on here for a while... I haven't had time until tonight :) So here you go, with a brief explanation for each. Oh, and most of these are under a minute. Most of them are also for the grandparents :)
We posted about Julian's RocketPack a few weeks ago. This is the video of him being a Rocket.
I was trying to get Tennyson to do what he's doing in the following video, however all he would do is smile. He's such a great kid.
Julian and his good buddy Mark were dancing and it was too cute not to get on video :)
It was cold and snowy and Julian wanted to play, so we rigged up a ball on a string. He loved it :)
3 comments:
I love the dancing one. Very cute.
I was wondering what the string was the other day when I was over. That is awesome!
you have just provided documentation that I have the most adorable grandchildren alive!!! Thank YOU!!!! for the glimpes into their days and how wonderful their parents are!!!
Post a Comment