
My friend Wendy... she moved a few weeks ago :(. It was a somewhat sudden move and we miss them already.

JD's birthday cake that wasn't really a cake. It is a chocolate meringue mousse "cake" with raspberry jam in the layers. It was fantastic. I've been wanting to try it for years and decided that I would just plan ahead and do it. I'll post the recipe on my food blog soon.

For JD's birthday I made him some ties. I didn't know how much fabric I would need for lining and in my rush at the fabric store to get out with both boys and my sanity in tact I got a whole yard of lining material, which turned out to be obviously WAY too much fabric. Oh well, the tie turned out great...

This is for my Mom. I saw this at the Dinosaur Museum in their Space exhibit and I think it would be such a beautiful way to decorate a reception...It's white Christmas lights and organza or tool.
No comments:
Post a Comment