Sunday, October 24, 2010

Notes on Our Life

Just a few random things about life lately...


  • Just because we got a TV it does not mean we got cable to go with it. Literally, we just got a TV and that is all. I don't know if we will ever  be a cable family... although I wasn't sure if we would ever be a TV family either :) The TV is hooked up to our computer and it can be used as a second monitor for the computer to watch movies or work on or to play the Wii. 
  • We rented Peter Pan and 101 Dalmatians via Netflix and Julian watched 101 Dalmatians everyday for a week. 
  • Julian also really likes Peter Pan. He calls Tinkerbell "twinklebell" it is super cute!
  • Tennyson is adding new words to his vocabulary every day. He likes be able to make his own decisions and pick his clothes, his plate for dinner, his shoes, etc. It's pretty fun.
  • I am training for a triathlon that will happen on November 6... we'll see how it goes.
  • JD has been sworn in and is officially a lawyer in the State of Utah. He is settling into work and things are going pretty well on that end.
I'll be updating some photos hopefully today :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

that's great that you are doing a triathlon! I hope to do one of those some days (I will need to work on the whole biking and especially swimming thing!!) Look forward to hearing how it goes. good luck!!

Sara said...

Thanks for the pics! I have to see my boys and how they are growing! Yay for a triathalon! Let me know how it goes! I can't even imagine doing that! I am working on training for a 5K! :) I think I can probably do one I just don't have the money to pay for a race! ha ha! :) Sounds like things are going well for you guys! Keep updating the blog! PS- Makayla is sitting here with me looking at your pictures and she just said, "More Tennyson!" Cute! :)