Sunday, October 24, 2010

Photos

Here are some random photos from the last month or so. During the priesthood session of general conference earlier this month the boys and I went and played at the creek on campus. We floated the boats the boys had made earlier in the morning at Home Depot, they had a great time.

 I love that Julian is holding up his shorts :)
Tennyson and Julian love this cupboard. They take out the potatoes and onions almost daily to sit in it.
 Tennyson eating butter. I know it's gross, but if I don't let them eat it they end up eating more... Julian went through this phase as well. He only ate a few tablespoons, I guess he needed the calories and/or fat... :)
 Julian has fallen in love with glow sticks, so we played around with them for a while one night :) 
I walked into the kitchen to see Julian lounging and eating chocolate he had pulled down from the cupboard. It was on a shelf that is at least 8 feet high... what do you do when baby proofing and childproofing gets to 9 feet in the air? We can't go any higher!
 Tennyson thinks all sorts of things are phones. It's pretty cute.
 The boys love it when Uncle Barry comes over... 
 The boys got sick a few weeks ago. Tennyson started throwing up about 6:30 PM. He threw up about every 30 minutes for about 6 hours, poor kid. Julian started vomiting the same night about 9:00 PM with the same time table. Having two kids throwing up at the same time is really difficult to deal with. We put them in the bath and Tennyson fell asleep. They just sat there for 15 minutes while we cleaned the beds, got new jammies, switched laundry yet again... I've never seen a sadder bath time.
 We found several baby snails outside... Julian keeps bringing them in, he forgets about them and then they dry out. Poor snails...
 We've been trying to get some cool pictures of the temple the last few weeks, I like this one :)

 Tennyson is just cute. I love this kid.

 I'm not sure what he was eating to get covered in chocolate... but I think it might have been cake batter.

This is from April, but I thought it was cute :)

4 comments:

browerfamily said...

Cute boys Sammy!!

Anonymous said...

okay, so seeing tennyson eat butter reminds me of one time we came home to your house and found amos had eaten a ton of butter and let it all out on the laundry room floor...do you remember that?
You have such cut boys! I hope all is going well!

Justina Selim said...

Cute photos! Makes me miss Provo! Good luck with your upcoming triathlon! I would do another one! It was fun and intense, but not as intense as the half marathon I did. I liked it much better!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

i love the one of Tennysen and the naked chest but necklace