My friend talked me into going off of refined sugar until Thanksgiving. We get to eat pie and whatnot on Thanksgiving then we'll go off of refined sugar again until Christmas... I'm hoping it will kick start my weight loss again since I haven't lost a pound in over a month. So I won't be eating candy, cake, ice cream, cookies, soda, etc. We'll see how it goes... wish me luck. Apparently the first 3 days are the hardest.
4 comments:
Question is... What will you be eating instead. Helps you succeed in your plan if you have a replacement for the goodies, like... fruit, veggies, wholegrain breads.Good luck!!!!
Go us! Day one, so far I almost ate some Halloween candy, but then I remembered. sometimes I hate it when I remember. ;)
i've been trying to do a similar thing. but hasn't happened yet. i keep saying. i'll start tomorrow. you can do it. i really am going to try. but my problem is that as soon as i tell myself i can't have something i just want it all the time.
good luck with that - I personally go the root of IV sugar.
Post a Comment