I've been working on keeping life more simple lately. We have been spending a lot of time reading, playing in our backyard, taking naps, working on projects and spending time as a family. We went camping last weekend with my brother in Southern Utah. My cousin's Grandfather owns a trout farm in Southern Utah, so we went down and went fishing, 4-wheeling, swimming and roasted marshmallows over the fire. It was really fun.
Barry took Julian on a 4-wheeler ride. He was really excited to go but was terrified during the ride.
Julian Fishing with Barry
Tennyson & Barry 4-wheeling... Tennyson loved it the whole time.
Barry & Tennyson swimming
Barry rocking out at the fire
Isn't he cute?
Family picture... not super flattering one of me, my swimsuit is too big and you can't really tell that I am 28 weeks pregnant. Oh well...
Julian climbed all the way up to the ledge where the big boys were. This is my cousin Nick (standing) and Julian with another friend of Barry's.
Julian's First Fish
Tennyson had a great time trying to hold on to the fish.
Tennyson & Julian got Spiderman fishing poles from Uncle Barry and they were attached from the moment they saw them.
Tennyson's First Fish
I told Tennyson to "put his pole in the water" so he did. :) It scared all the fish away.
Julian has been begging for me to make this robot cake. It wasn't as cute as the one in the magazine, but the boys thought it was cool.
Last night Julian said "Mommy, can we have a Julian Tennyson Mommy date? With a fort and treats and a movie?" So when we got home from aerobics today I set up a fort, made lunch, got some chips and treats and we sat down to watch Megamind. I fell asleep about 20 minutes in and when I woke up at the end, both of the boys were asleep. It was a fun day.



















4 comments:
That was an adorable post. Thanks for sharing.
How fun! Your such a good mommy! Tell Barry I said Hi!
sounds like you've been having a fun summer. i love the fort.
Sounds like the perfect pregnancy days...napping! Cute pictures of the boys fishing, I bet they're naturals! You seem to have such a great family!
Post a Comment