It's been a month. Sorry about that. It's been busy and I've been going a million miles an hour trying to catch up. I never posted Alanna's 6 month photos, but here are her 7 month photos.
She has been experimenting with her tongue. She now has 2 teeth and she loves her feet.
She is trying to crawl. She is now pro at crawling backwards and she can easily go from tummy to sitting and she can move... just not the direction she wants.
We can finally really make her laugh with tickling her. It's fun to make her laugh.
She still thinks her brothers are the most hysterical people in her world.
For Mother's day JD (and the kids) helped me prep the garden for planting. Unfortunately the tiller is made for people who are shorter than 5'6" so JD had to till the garden on his knees. The kids had a good time searching for worms and playing in the dirt. I've since planted veggies and I am so excited to start harvesting!
We attempted pictures tonight. The kids are getting so big. Trying to get all three of them to look at the camera at one time is significantly more difficult then you would think.
We have so much fun with them.
Trying to get one more pic with the kids and Daddy. The next two images is what we got before everyone melted into chaos.
They are pretty awesome though right?













5 comments:
So sorry to hear about Tennyson's lip trauma! My brother was constantly getting stitches (consequence of feeling the need to jump off of anything and everything) and he hated the experience every time. I hope he feels better soon.
Miss you and hope to see all of you soon!
Great post Sam! I always love seeing the pictures of you kids! They are growing so fast. Looks like fun. :)
Wonderful pictures!
Love the pictures Sam! Your little girl is SUCH a cutie! Maleah is in love with her big brother and sister as well, the third baby has been really fun. Miss and love you, Molley
Your kids are adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment