Julian starts kindergarten tomorrow. He has to be at school at 8:35 AM. I remember when he was born thinking, one day he's going to grow up. He's going to go to school, he's going to go on a mission, he's going to get married and have babies of his own.
I can't believe that we are already here. I can't believe that he is growing up so fast.
This isn't the first day of school photo, that will happen tomorrow. But he's grown up so much. It's awkward for me to be sending him off to school. I will miss him. Tennyson will miss him. I just hope that he feels good and safe and happy and that the other kids are nice to him. Either way, I'll be there to pick him up at 11:35, excited to celebrate in his new found freedom. This is the beginning of many more years of letting him go and experience new things. Let's hope I can do this gracefully.


No comments:
Post a Comment