Sunday, October 19, 2008

News and such...


Just wanted to let everyone know, we are having a baby boy in March 2009! We are very excited to be adding to our family. Things are going well, I'm at 20 weeks - halfway there! The baby is moving more and more each day and life is good.


Julian is doing well. His favorite letter this week is Q and his favorite number is 9 (I think they are just fun to say). He loves airplanes and motorcycles and watches out our front window and door to see how many pass our house. He's started speaking in 2 word sentences which is a fun development. He's been having us "wook" at a lot of things lately.

Saturday we went apple picking at a nearby apple orchard and picked about 100 lbs of apples. As he was helping us pick he would count "1, 2, 6, A, B, D, E, 9, 9, 10" etc. He was really cute. He can say all the letters in the alphabet and overall is growing and playing like any 19 month old should :)

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Yay for boys! That is so exciting!

Crystyne said...

Congrats! on having another boy. I love having two boys. I wouldn't have it any other way.