Sunday, January 4, 2009

IT WAS SUCCESSFUL!!!

I am very excited, Julian stayed in Nursery for the last 45 minutes, by himself, without crying. In fact he had a great time!!! Hallelujah, my prayers have been answered and I am so grateful. Next week I'll try leaving about 10 minutes earlier than I did today and see how it goes. I'm so excited. He's also slept through the night for the last 3 nights, but for some reason I still am exhausted by 7 PM. Goddness me... what will I do with 2 little ones? I guess that's where husbands come in. I'm lucky that way I guess.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! I'm glad things are going well. I miss nursery! I hear ya on the exhausted thing. Mine is backwards though. I'm exhausted until about 7pm and then it's hard to go to sleep.

Jed said...

Your hair cutting skills are impressive. my mom always just sheared me like a sheep - scarring.

Jed