Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Events at the Anderson Household

I'm putting all of these random events that I think are cute in one post, I'm too tired to do more than one tonight. :)Julian loves doing what we do, he also loves to help. I was trying to get a photo of him sticking out his tongue while he was concentrating on getting the cookies on the spatula, I was just a second too late. He takes after his Father and his Grandpa Anderson, when they are concentrating really hard they stick out their tongues.
JD wanted cookies the other night, but I had accidently left a cookie sheet in the oven on top of the pizza stone (which usually stays in the oven). So instead, he just put his cookie sheet on top... it made me laugh really hard, but the cookies turned out great, I guess there is a method to his madness.

John-David got a Wii for Christmas this year and he also got Star Wars Force Unleashed. He loves the game, as does Julian. However, Julian has to have his own nun-chuck and he also makes the sounds that come out of the controller. It is so funny to watch. He loves watching the Jedi with JD as well. It's super cute.

No comments: