Check out http://fabulousfunfinds.blogspot.com. Or just press the button on the right side of my blog. You can get up to 5 entries per giveaway and they have a bunch... I just decided I was going to start trying to get every free thing I could :) I thought it would be fun.
Sam, I am sooo glad you checked out FFF's! Congrats on the win, I won a baby carrier from it too!! Have you checked out the Sew Mama Sew blog: http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/ They just had a massive giveaway with over 400 venders/giveaways. I won 2 things from there! I can't stop!!! I am a givaway addict!!
3 comments:
How do you keep winning this stuff?
Check out http://fabulousfunfinds.blogspot.com. Or just press the button on the right side of my blog. You can get up to 5 entries per giveaway and they have a bunch... I just decided I was going to start trying to get every free thing I could :) I thought it would be fun.
Sam, I am sooo glad you checked out FFF's! Congrats on the win, I won a baby carrier from it too!! Have you checked out the Sew Mama Sew blog: http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/
They just had a massive giveaway with over 400 venders/giveaways. I won 2 things from there!
I can't stop!!! I am a givaway addict!!
Post a Comment