We are off tomorrow to Alaska, where yes it is the land of the midnight sun. Luckily it's still pretty light. It's time to play with cousins, grandmas, pumpa's aunts and uncles of all varieties. There are a lot of wonderful things happening in the next two weeks and we are very excited. We may not post much while we are gone, but we'll see. So far of the 16 days we'll be there 9 are already planned... the others may just be for recuperation! Hope everyone has a fun last few weeks of summer!
3 comments:
We will definitely miss you. Hope your trip is a safe one and very enjoyable! I miss you already! :)
Sam, make sure you let me know when you are in Eagle River. I would love to get together with you if you family will spare you.
Carolyn, we'll be in ER next week. Why don't you email me your number and I'll call you when we get there and we can get the kiddos together. I'm excited to see you! Sam
Post a Comment