I finally feel like I am caught up with blog posts :) We took some photos of the boys last night, they are so stinkin cute! Julian is such a great big brother. Lately he has taken to telling us "No, I can't do dat!" or "Mommy (or Daddy) Be Nice!" while pointing his finger and trying his hardest to chastise. It's hard not to laugh, he's trying so hard to be a big boy. He loves to play with Tennyson and make him laugh. I love watching them together. I love my kids :) They make me smile.
3 comments:
thanks for coming and posting on my blog, I didn't have your blog on my bookmarks list since I got my new laptop. Your kids are so cute Sammy! I was hoping to see you at Carolee's reception, we should get together. Maybe for lunch one day? We could come to Provo or you could come out here, just for an hour or two? :)
love you!!
what a super cute picture! they are going to love having this picture of them in the years to come - so sweet!
I can't believe Tennyson is 6 months old already! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment