Friday, October 9, 2009

A Few Photos

Tennyson is 7 months old... and 21 lbs :) He's such a big boy!

This is Julian's "crocklet." It is actually a stuffed iguana :) but he got a baby animal book from Gigi (Great Grandma Bridges) and there is a baby crocodile in it. He likes baby animals :)

Our kids are just so stinking cute!!

7 comments:

Jaime said...

You got that right!!
TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!

Elisa said...

yes, your boys are just so stinking cute! i love the stuffed iguana/crocodile picture :)

Sara said...

Yes they are!

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Was Julian that big? I can't remember him being that big. Lillie didn't reach 20 lb until she was 12 months. Your boys are so cute.

Erin Gibbons said...

I love the second to last picture of Julian and the first one of Tennyson. I can't believe he's 7 months old already! I like his BYU Law onesie. Hope all is well!

Erin said...

Hi Sam, I got your comment on my blog and decided to check you out from Karalynn's. And, of course I remember you! Your kids are so adorable! It's good to have a forum to keep in touch with each other.

Admin said...

Sam,
You DO have cute kids! I can't believe how old Julian looks with his hair cut short! You must have a really nice camera, too, because those pictures are awesome!

Ben and Shaunelle Trenholm
www.tren-home.blogspot.com