I forgot to post that Tennyson officially started crawling last week. He is much happier on the ground now that he can move around on his own. Julian is still learning about why we can't leave candy wrappers, tissues, medicine containers, chips, chocolate bars, and anything else he finds on the floor for his brother to find. So far we have found a wheel from a hot wheels car and part of a foam star in Tennyson's diaper. I keep thinking "Julian never swallowed stuff like this!" but then I remember that Julian also didn't have an older brother leaving things out for him to find... oh the joys of more then one child.
Anyway... he's crawling and we're all a bit happier because of it. :)
2 comments:
wahoo! crawling is such a fun stage! i don't think i ever found such exciting things in rachel's diapers when she started crawling....what fun for you!
I think Heavenly Father blesses second children. They certainly have to be tough!
Post a Comment