As explained in my previous post, we have all been really sick. Finally today (a full 10 days after getting sick) Julian is starting to feel better. He actually started running around again and playing with his toys. It was a HUGE improvement. But, this is how he's looked for the last week and a half or so. I realized today that I hadn't taken many pictures of him lately, and this is why.


We had pancakes and waffles with berries and whipped cream today. Tennyson loved the whipped cream.

My kids move around a lot as they sleep. It was at least 6-7 months of Julian sleeping in the big boy bed before he wasn't on the floor at least once a night. Apparently Tennyson is keeping up with tradition.

Tennyson loves big boy shoes. Every pair he finds he tries to put on. He thinks they are so awesome.

Everyone was sick on Easter so we did a simple Easter Egg Hunt in the back yard. The kids thought it was so awesome.

Tennyson is learning how to put things in baskets, cups, etc. It's so much fun watching him grow!

I did end up making the super cute baskets for Easter that I mentioned earlier. I didn't do the bunny heads though. The kids love them and I'm sure I will figure out a way to make them a little more personalized.
This is the video from Julian's birthday celebration. We ended up going to to The Cocoa Bean to get cupcakes that night because I wasn't up for making two birthday cakes in one week. He thought it was so much fun. He picked a Banana Cupcake with Chocolate Chips with chocolate ganache and peanut butter frosting. I was sick and couldn't taste anything but JD said it was a bit weird. Julian just ate the frosting, as usual. Turns out the only cake he'll eat is my chocolate cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment