This blog will make me sit in front of my sewing machine/serger for days and nights on end... How Inspiring! I'm really excited to try the 90-minute shirts for the boys... I've got lots of fabric to use even :) Oh, and I ordered the pattern for the rollie pollie chairs that I posted about a few days ago. So excited to get started on those. Sewing is addicting, especially when you make something you like. Just like cooking, or family history, or painting, or drawing, or swimming, or running... oh the list could go on.
Can you tell I'm excited?
1 comment:
I don't even sew (I know how, kind of, but I'm woefully under supplied in many things, like a sewing machine) but that blog looked like so much fun! I want to make the shirt dress and the 90 minute shirts too. I can't wait to see how yours turn out.
Post a Comment