Monday, May 17, 2010

Anderson Randomness

I love these boys! Julian was spinning in the chair and when Tennyson woke up Julian wanted Tennyson to join him. Julian said to me, "Mom, I am going to hold him so that you can spin us and he won't get scared." He is such a good big brother.
It has been warm enough a few times lately for Julian to play outside. He and Tennyson even got to run through the sprinkler the other day and they loved it. But, he knows how to turn on the hose and this is what I found the other day. It was sunny, but still only about 45 degrees.
I saw these flowers on a blog. They are made out of satin ribbon and they are brooches, I think they are gorgeous. This is my Mother's Day gift to my family (sorry to ruin the surprise) that are way late...
The Library had a Children's Book Fair on Saturday. Clifford the Big Red Dog and Curious George were scheduled to be in attendance and Julian desperately wanted to see them. So we went. He got a Dragon painted on his arm and he was so thrilled.
His little friend Eleanor. She sat down and sat still the whole time.
Although he was initially excited to see Curious George, once we had a chance to get a picture he was not nearly as thrilled. On our way home he told me that Clifford and George were monsters.
Getting painted.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

That picture with Curious George is so FUNNY!! Poor thing.

Erin said...

After seeing Julian with Curious George, I am beginning to think he would be scared of the green goblin even though he said he wouldn't be scared. He is so fun. :D

heather said...

That picture with Curious George makes me laugh!