I've found that most days if I start out the day telling myself that it's going to be a good day, that I'm not going to yell at the boys, that I don't care if I get everything on my to-do list done, and I pray that I can fulfill these goals as well as requesting the Spirit to be with me throughout the day, the day tends to go well. The same number of tantrums and yelling and screaming fits from both boys happen the same as any other day, but my reaction is a lot more mild and kind so their recovery time is a lot quicker. I just have to remember to go through all of those steps.
2 comments:
ditto!
thanks for sharing Sam I needed that reminder. and good luck with the move! I hope everything goes well. I've really enjoyed getting to know you and am glad we can still be friends via the internet :) I will for sure keep reading your blogs!
Post a Comment