I don't know if I will ever truly understand why boys think that the whole outside is one big toilet. Yesterday Julian told me that he needed to go potty. I said, "OK, let's go to the bathroom and go potty." He said, "No, I'm going outside." To which I found him standing at our back door relieving himself. Afterwards he looked at me proudly and said "Mommy, look! I did it!" At least he went on his own right?
5 comments:
you know, i don't understand it either, but all boys do it! my mom told me a story about my brother jesse when he was 5 and i was 2. all the boys were peeing out in the woods, and i was tagging along, so i peed in the woods too. the neighbor saw me, freaked out, took me home and gave my mom the third degree for exposing me to that kind of behavior. :) at least julian aimed for the grass instead of the side of the house or something right?
too funny! reminds me of casey when he was little, although, I bet Julian had clothes on! :)
Sarah loves going pee in the grass! When we were potty training she saw a dog do it in the park and she just had to try it. I think it actually helped make the "connection" for her. Now she begs me but I don't let her, too many boys next door ;)
i know what you mean. i don't get it either.
Funny. My boys have not learned that one yet. And I am glad, but I'm sure one day they will.
Post a Comment