Friday, September 17, 2010

What We've Been Up To

Really since August of 2009 our lives have been pretty crazy. Especially since JD finished the bar we've been trying to keep our evenings free to do what we'd like. It's kind of refreshing to actually do whatever we want, I just have to fight the urge to fill every possible second with things that need to be done.
We hiked the Y a few days ago. JD was walking backwards up the trail so Tennyson had to follow. Julian was super impressed that the rocks would roll down the mountain. Tennyson climbed about 3/4 of the way by himself. Julian climbed all the way to the Y by himself. They both got carried down but it was fun. I would however not recommend starting at 7:40 PM, walking down when it's dark is a bit awkward.
We had French Toast for dinner the other night and Tennyson loved the whipped cream. He started before we even said the prayer.
We went to the BYU Paleontology Museum with some friends. The boys loved the T-Rex skull.
Lately Tennyson has been wanting shoes on at all times. This particular morning the only shoes he could find were one church shoe and one everyday shoe.
They looked so cute totally passed out... I love footy pajamas.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! I feel like I've missed so much! You look great and I'm glad to hear everything is going to well for you. Miss you!