I've decided to start counting calories. I've lost 2 pounds in the last week. I've found though that my biggest weaknesses are cakes and cookies. Most other sweets I can do without. I'm already planning the cake I will make for Christmas day.
what kind of cake...? Do share the recipe...*grin* a piece of cake every now and then... is good for your mental health... and that from a professional! love ya,
It was SOOOOO good to see you today! I've missed you! I hope your Christmas is fabulous! I hope your cake on Christmas is even better! Yay to counting calories! Good luck!!
2 comments:
what kind of cake...? Do share the recipe...*grin*
a piece of cake every now and then... is good for your mental health... and that from a professional!
love ya,
It was SOOOOO good to see you today! I've missed you! I hope your Christmas is fabulous! I hope your cake on Christmas is even better! Yay to counting calories! Good luck!!
Post a Comment