I haven't posted much in the last few months. Here's a little bit of catch up... at least with photos and a few videos.
The boys got some army costumes from Grandma B and they loved them. They made an army boat in my bedroom so that they could go "where the army men go."
We've spent a lot of time in our jammies in the house this last month. It's been pretty great.
I made ornaments this year, some for our friends most for our tree. I think they turned out pretty cute.
Tennyson loved candy canes this year.
He's also become pretty attached to Buzz Lightyear and Woody in the last few months.
The kids loved hiding behind the tree this year.
We've had a pretty great few months. It's been full of fun and laughter. We have been extremely busy but it's been quite enjoyable.







No comments:
Post a Comment