Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 19, 2011

I made my sister a laptop sleeve for her new laptop. I think it turned out pretty cute. I got the tutorial over at Prudent Baby. I added 2 layers of super thick Pellon to make it a little bit more durable, however sewing it together with 4 layers of fabric, 2 layers of batting, 2 layers of 1/8" Pellon, broke 5 needles in about 8 minutes. I finally got a denim needle and it worked just fine. 

4 comments:

heather said...

You are so crafty! AND you like to run!

And you are one heck of a chef...

Seriously, this is why you are Wonder Woman to the rest of us! So glad to call you my friend.

Sara said...

I agree with Heather! You are awesome! Way cute projects!

Anonymous said...

wow, what a great job!

Jaime said...

Sam...this is beautiful!! I love it. YOu go you little crafty mama you!