I realize that it's a month late... but I figure I should update regardless. We had a good Christmas, but didn't take enough pictures. I promised myself to do better next year. :)
The boys got this cool building set from Grandma & Grandpa Bridges. They love building forts, helicopters, obstacle courses... it's really fun.
I atleast got a picture of the kids on Christmas morning. Alanna in her Christmas dress from Grandma Anderson. Tennyson loves kissing his sister.
Julian opening his stocking... we started a video conference shortly after this with my Mom, Dad & Sister.
Tennyson was very excited about the Lightning McQueen stuff he got for Christmas. It was a great Christmas, very low key but quite enjoyable.
For New Year's Eve we had a big ham dinner and invited some friends over to party with us. After Christmas we took down the ornaments from the Christmas Tree and then hung hats, masks, noise makers and bags of confetti on the tree. Next year I'll make a big '2013' for a tree topper and add some balloons to pop.
The Bosleys, our great friends. We are glad to live across the street from them.
We played Wii and ate dessert. Then when it was time for the Bosley's to go home and get to bed (about 8 PM) we pulled out the confetti and celebrated the New Year. It was really fun.
The confetti was a huge hit. The kids spent a good 10 minutes or so scraping it up off the floor and throwing it in the air over and over again.
Caleb & Cameron
It took me 45 mintues to vacuum this up and even then there were little pieces stuck in the carpet for almost a week. It was super fun though.











No comments:
Post a Comment