Friday, January 16, 2009

No Motivation

It's never a good thing when the dishes are overflowing in the kitchen sink, the kitchen floor is covered in spilled juice, beds are still unmade, laundry is going sour in the washing machine, friends are due for dinner in an hour and a half and you have absolutely NO MOTIVATION to get up and do anything. Am I the only one who has days like this?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, gotta admit....every day is like that for me. And I don't have a husband and one and a half children!

Ashley said...

Hee hee! I thought I was the only one! Gotta love life without a dishwasher. And I've been really bad lately at leaving laundry in the washer too long. You're definitely not alone.

Justina Selim said...

Haha, laundry going sour is one of my specialties! :->

browerfamily said...

I hear ya, especially being preggo, it's hard to have any sort of motivation sometimes :)

Crystyne said...

Yup! I think all wifes and mothers have these days, weeks, months, years....