Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Apologies

Sorry for the lack of photos and cuteness from the boys. We have been so busy this week! Grandma and Grandpa Anderson came on Tuesday, Grandpa and Grandma Bridges came on Thursday, Daddy Graduated on Friday. Mixed into all of the dinners with 10 people, nap times that weren't observed and early bedtimes for everyone, JD finished his last final but still has a paper to write, we went to the Aquarium, we went to IKEA, we've had ice cream every day this week, found a mouse in the kitchen (a live one that wouldn't run away so we caught it and released it into the wild, photos to come), and we've been outside for at least 2 hours a day. We are exhausted, but the fun isn't about to stop.

As soon as I have a few moments alone, which probably won't be until next Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll post pictures of graduation, fun times, and the mouse. Stay tuned :)

And in the immortal words of Julian, "I need to go to sleep so that I can GLOW big and tall." Goodnight.

2 comments:

Carolyn Townsend said...

Congrats on the Graduation. What are your plans now?

Nichols said...

Congrats! Can you believe you made it to the end? Except that paper. We have one at our house too! Go away papers!!! :)