Julian has pneumonia. His fever hung on for about 5 days and stayed over 103 the whole time. Then Thursday he woke up and no fever and it's been gone since.
Tennyson has double ear infections and a cough and a snotty nose. Neither of the kids are feeling well. We've all been doing a lot of TV watching and sleeping in and taking naps.
I am sick as well... my sore throat is almost gone thank goodness but my cough is pretty nasty. But Nyquil is awesome, now that I can take it I actually slept really well last night and my cough didn't wake me (or JD) up every minute, literally.
JD has a sore back and yesterday could barely walk... a combination of bad chairs and no running has caused his lower back to get really really sore. He's starting to feel a bit better today so between rest and lots of stretching I hope he's better for his final on Wednesday!
We've had lots of help over the last week or so with meals and flowers and friendship. It's been really really great. I have great friends who support me all of the time. Thanks everyone for all of your help and love. Hopefully we will be back to 100% for graduation, lots of family coming in!! Back to sleep I go :)
2 comments:
Wow! I hope you all recover fast!
Hey, great news that Julian is doing better. Sorry you are sick, I have been too all week! This may seem crazy but I just recently learned about the reader for blogs so I can keep up better on what is going on with you all! Again wishing so much I could be closer to help out. Sending love your way, Molley
Post a Comment