So, the decision has been made. And it's for real this time ;). We are staying in Utah. John-David was offered a job as a jr. attorney at Ancestry.com and will be starting on Monday.
It's a relief to have everything finished. And to really have a plan. Now all that is left is to find a new house (which may or may not be in the ward... sorry) and for JD to take (and pass) the Bar.
Oh, and I need a new swimsuit and a season pass to 7-Peaks and we're set.
9 comments:
ahhh!! congrats to jd, that is awesome!!
HOORAY!! I 'm so glad you have some stability :)
Wooohooo...congratulations!
Many congratulations to you guys! I'm so happy for you! :)
Ohhhhh. Phew! Yeah for us because going to UT to see you is much more plausible than if you were banished to the middle of the artic iceworld. Congrats JD and congrats Sam - now everyone can take a breather.
That is awesome!! What a fun company to work for. I wish you all the best in finding a house... oh and getting passes to 7 peaks. I love that place!!!
glad it's decided. good luck finding a place and getting sort of re-settled again in a way :) congrats on the job!!
HURRAY!!!! I'd still be happy to watch your kids on Monday if you need it, and now Amelia and I can show you that house that we thought would be perfect for you! It's definitely not in the ward, but not everything can be perfect. :)
That's great news Sam! The upstairs in our house will be available in August. But I don't know what you're looking for. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment