Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Julian



This boy cracks me up. Tonight our bedtime routine got a little crazy because he took a nap today. He's been tired the last few days and so I let him take a nap. Unfortunately, on nap days he doesn't usually go to sleep until after 9:30 PM. Right now, it's 10:30PM and he's still not asleep. Here are a few of the gem comments from Julian this evening.

Daddy: Julian, please lay down and go to sleep.
Julian: Daddy! I am making a move so you can be happy! (said in a "geez dad" tone of voice)

Julian: Mommy, what are you doing?
Mommy: I am trying to put food away in the fridge. Please sit down and be quiet.
Julian: Mommy, you're just a stinking mommy!

Julian: Daddy! I couldn't open the bathroom door! I was airbending and using my Aang hands and everything! (for those of you who don't know, Aang is the main character in Avatar the Last Airbender on Nickelodeon. It's a great show, Julian loves it.)

This kid has been talking literally non-stop since we picked up JD from work. Sometimes he makes me so tired, but at the same time, you can't help but laugh at what he says. I just hope he stays this creative in the years to come. It'll provide for some great conversations.

1 comment:

mikensi said...

That's hilarious! Jimmy got his whole fam hooked on Airbender series. What a crack up he is!