Hello! The towel dress took me a couple hours to make. I did it in the morning while the kids played. I had never done shirring before, so it was a first for me! Hey, we'll have to get together and hangout at Seven Peaks this summer. I feel like I haven't really seen or talked with you in a long time! Good luck with the moving and everything!
3 comments:
Hey! :) Did you guys get season passes again this summer?
I can't believe how big your boys are! Congrats on finishing school and new job and new house!
Hello! The towel dress took me a couple hours to make. I did it in the morning while the kids played. I had never done shirring before, so it was a first for me! Hey, we'll have to get together and hangout at Seven Peaks this summer. I feel like I haven't really seen or talked with you in a long time! Good luck with the moving and everything!
Post a Comment