Monday, November 10, 2008

The Letter V

There is a really cool blog called "No Time For Flashcards." It has lots of ideas for parents to do with their kids, art projects songs, neat books, etc. With Julian getting a bit older and wanting to experiment with more of the world around him I figiured it's about time to start doing a weekly art project. This week we made the letter "V." He was so excited. We cut a "V" out of a cereal box and I printed pictures of vegetables. He colored and helped me cut out and glue the pictures to the letter. He was really excited.
He's talking a lot more lately. He's speaking in 2 word sentences most of the time and working really hard to communicate what he wants. We all sometimes get a bit frustrated, but he's growing and learning so fast.

His latest cute thing is that when he wants to continue what he's doing and I want him to stop, he puts out his hand and spreads his fingers to show us all 5 fingers and says "five minutes mommy, five minutes K?"

No comments: