Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Hair Cut



I'm now 24 weeks pregnant. Things are still going well with the pregnancy, the baby is moving a ton and that makes me a little more patient with everyday life. Julian is starting to mimic us a lot more and it makes me laugh. He loves to sing and play on the piano that his Aunt Tasha got for him last year. It's pretty fun. He's started giving us concerts regularly.

I got my haircut about 2 weeks ago... shockingly it stays curly for longer than 1 hour. It's been. The picture from the back is mainly for my sister, Karlee. I chopped about 3 inches, it still looks a little long and I think I might be okay with it going a bit shorter... but we'll see. With Thanksgiving coming up life is getting a bit busier. My parents and baby brother (he's almost 17) are coming down this weekend and it will be lots of fun to see them.

1 comment:

Erin said...

did you dye your hair too? It looks like you added some color.